About The Workshop
Making the move to the Cloud is more than a simple decision to make the switch - but where do you even start?!
In this workshop we'll tick through all the considerations for moving some, or all of your systems, infrastructure or applications to a cloud provider.
We'll sort through the different types of Cloud - laaS, SaaS, etc., define what hybrid means, and help you identify when the Cloud is a good fit...and when it isn't. We'll help you identify what Cloud offerings your currently owned technologies have available and what alternatives may be worth exploring.
We'll dissect the anatomy of a Cloud migration:
- Have you completed your cloud architecture ?
- Are you ready to create a migration plan?
- Have you identified your migration team?
- What skills will this migration require?
- What will this journey cost?
- What will your testing process look like?
- What does availability, compliance and disaster recovery look like?
- Who will operate this new cloud environment, and are they ready?
- How long will this process take?
- Will your plan require protracted downtime?
Our goal is to keep you from getting stuck in your Cloud journey; to keep you on the right track - we'll provide you with our Journey to the Cloud Reference Guide.
Date: Tuesday November 9, 2021
Time: 9a – 12:30p PT
Venue: Online via Zoom Webinar
No Cost Event
Partner & Consultant at IVOXY Consulting
26 years of experience in IT infrastructure & design
14 years experience in delivering technical classes and workshops
Consultant at IVOXY Consulting
16 years of experience as a Systems Engineer
Data Center Therapy IVOXY Podcast Host
Register for the Workshop
IVOXY Consulting © 2021 | All Rights Reserved